Auction Terms & Conditions AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. THIS IS A TIMED ONLINE AUCTION.
2. All buyers must be registered to bid, and by doing so accept and agree to the terms and conditions outlined for this auction.
3. Online Bidders accept FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS. No discussions will be entered into in regard to accidental bids placed or bids placed on wrong lots. Any bid placed irrespective of the circumstance CONSIDERED FINAL. This is without exception, IF UNSURE DO NOT BID.
4. For any assistance with online bidding please contact AFDSupport@sandhills.com or call the Australian office on (07) 3056 0823.
5. The purchaser is simply highest bidder at the close of each lot PROVIDED THE BID IS ABOVE THE RESERVE.
6. If a lot fails to meet its reserve and is passed in, negotiations will be entered with the highest bidder having first option to purchase.
7. The auctioneer retains the right to accept and disregard bids up until the point of sale, therefore any disputes are to be determined by SEVEN82MOTORS.
8. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of clients and or the vendor.
9. All items remain the property of the vendor until payment has been received in full and to the satisfaction of SEVEN82MOTORS.
10. Whilst we have taken every bit of care to ensure the condition and quality of the cars is fully and accurately represented, the Auctioneer/Vendor does not accept responsibility for items described incorrectly in the catalogue. Intending purchasers are encouraged to take full advantage of the viewing times we have set aside for this auction. Furthermore, no compensation shall be paid in respect of any error or mis-description. Should you not be able to make our viewing days we have limited spots available by appointment or we can arrange a video inspection with you. Please call Locky McCann ph 0403935488 or firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Please note carefully the order of sale.
12. The auctioneer reserves the right to change the catalogue without notice at the discretion of the vendors/consignor. This includes the withdrawal of any lots at the request of the vendor/consignor.
13. NOTICE: All vehicles are sold without RWC or registration on a where is, as is basis. There is no cooling off period or statutory warranty on any of the Auction vehicles.
14. The auctioneer is merely the agent of the vendor on the respect of the sale of the goods. The auctioneer shall not be liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
15. CAVEAT EMPTOR (buyer beware) applies to each lot in this Auction.
BUYERS PREMIUM: A buyer’s premium of 7.5% will be applied to the final auction price of all lots. This means that for every $100 and additional $7.50 will be applied to the invoiced price. This premium includes GST.
PAYMENTS: All sales are to be paid in full within 48 hours of the Auction closing. All Payments are in Australian Dollars and are to be made by Cash, EFTPOS, (MasterCard or VISA) or EFT. Up to 2.2% surcharge on all credit card transactions. THERE WILL BE NO CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Vehicle Inspection times:
15th of July, Thursday, 6pm til 8pm (free entry, for vehicle inspections, no appointment required)
17th of July, Saturday, 8am to 2pm OPEN DAY AND STOCK DROP (Free entry, DJ, Coffee van and snacks and drinks available)
19th of July Monday 9am to 4pm (free entry, for vehicle inspections only, this is not an open day to the public)
COLLECTION: Collection of all vehicles to be within 3 business days unless agreed prior to the auction closing.
Space in our facility is a premium and vehicles that fail to be collected prior to this or have transport booking conformation will incur a $66 per day incl GST storage fee.
Vehicles will not be released until payment has been received in full
Paid invoices MUST be signed off for items to be released and a copy of the paid invoice must be presented by the person/s collecting the items including couriers or any third party.
Collections can be made from SEVEN82MOTORS, 4a Palings Court, Nerang, Qld.
20th of July 9am to 4pm
21st of July 9am to 4pm
22nd of July 9am to 4pm
Or by appointment All items must be removed by end of business day, 22nd of July.
Contact: Locky McCann ph 0403935488 or email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: While we have hunted the country for some of the best classics and muscle cars to put into the market, all of our vehicles are older cars, many of them hand built and all of them used to some degree. They aren’t new cars and even fresh restorations can have imperfections. You should expect some minor wear and tear from normal (often limited) road use. We have provided more photos, videos and pictures than anyone else in the market to help with your decision making ensure and to ensure you can bid with confidence. As always, we strongly suggest you inspect the vehicles in person at one of our viewing days where all of our vehicles are available onsite. Should you not be able to make our viewing days we have limited spots available by appointment or we can arrange a video inspection with you. Please call Locky McCann ph 0403935488 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BIDDING NOTICE: Please note that SEVEN82MOTORS accepts no responsibility for ALL bids placed online, this includes bidding by mistake, entering the wrong amount, or any other reason. The Buyer’s Premium of 7.5% will be applied and is inclusive of GST. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid. Furthermore, the Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of clients. All items remain the property of the vendor until payment has been received in full and to the satisfaction of SEVEN82MOTORS. Lot descriptions are based on information provided to us by our consignors, whilst every care is taken to ensure they are accurate to the best of our knowledge, SEVEN82MOTORS does not accept responsibility for items described incorrectly either in the catalogue. Intending purchasers are encouraged to take advantage of the time given to view the catalogue prior to the auction commencing. Furthermore, no compensation shall be paid in respect of any error or mis-description. Photos form a major part of the description so please view all photos and descriptions carefully.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms